Welcome to the Dominion DX Group DX Ladder Competition. This a friendly competition among club members to see who works the most new band countries per year. And beginning in April 2023 we have added a second, Super Ladder. The Super Ladder will reset each calendar year so that all club members may participate even if they have years of operation (and band-countries) under their belts. Results for both ladder competitions are presented during our club meetings and will be uploaded below. DDXG President Tom Mundy, N3GTG, is also our ladder chair.
DX Ladder Rules:
- Open to members of the DDXG only.
- Participation is voluntary.
- The DDXG LADDER program runs each year Jan 1 – Dec 31 Final results will be announced in January of the following year.
- Confirmations are not required. Just count “newly worked” countries per band for the current year.
ARRL deleted DXCC countries do NOT count.
- Submissions are based on the honor system.
- Anyone who has not previously submitted their prior year total is not eligible for the award.
- Therefore, In order to be eligible for next year’s award you must submit this year.
- Totals will be automatically carried over from year to year.
- Members are encouraged to submit their new “worked” band totals every quarter or as convenient.