Welcome to the Dominion DX Group DX Ladder Competition. This a friendly competition among club members to see who works the most new band countries per year. We’ve just completed our 2022 competition. DDXG is excited to congratulate 2022 DDXG Ladder winner Lauren Ware, WD4FMG!
Watch here for updates on the 2023 competition.
- Open to members of the DDXG only.
- Participation is voluntary.
- The DDXG LADDER program runs each year Jan 1 – Dec 31 Final results will be announced in January of the following year.
- Confirmations are not required. Just count “newly worked” countries per band for the current year.
ARRL deleted DXCC countries do NOT count.
- Submissions are based on the honor system.
- Anyone who has not previously submitted their prior year total is not eligible for the award.
- Therefore, In order to be eligible for next year’s award you must submit this year.
- Totals will be automatically carried over from year to year.
- Members are encouraged to submit their new “worked” band totals every quarter or as convenient.